Halle Berry Covers Ebony March 2011 Issue, Stresses Nahla Is Black






 This is what happens when you choose to leave your RACE. The Child has to suffer. Hey looks like a theme for a new move? Sorry has already been done! Bummer so sad!!

Halle Berry seems to be getting more beautiful with age, as she looks fresh and sexy on the March 2011 cover of Ebony Magazine. Halle poses for the cover wearing a black lace lingerie, while biting a cherry. Now this is what all the guys love.

It's amazing how she maintains such a beautiful image with all the controversy surrounding the custody hearing for Halle's daughter Nahla, Halle made it a point to stress the fact that she plans on raising her 3-year-old daughter a as a black girl. Reportedly, Gabriel Aubry's opinion about their daughter's race differs. Supposedly, he gets upset when anyone calls her Black.  Halle disagrees.  Check out excerpts from her EBONY interview below:


On Nahla
I feel like she’s black. I’m black and I’m her mother and I believe in the one-drop theory. I’m not going to put a label on it. I had to decide for myself and that’s what she’s going to have to decide – how she identifies herself in the world. And I think, largely, that will be based on how the world identifies her. That’s how I identified myself. But I feel like she’s black.
On dating outside her race
Well, first thing I want to say is that I’m very connected to my community and I want black people to know that I haven’t abandoned them because I’ve had a child with a man outside of my race and I’m dating someone now outside of my race who is Spanish and French. I have never been more clear about who I am as a black woman. The people I have dated sort of hold up a mirror to me and help me realize more of who I really am.
Their Eyes Were Watching God

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

OMG: Top 10 undefeated world record holders in athletics