Britney Spears Took Her Two Little

Enjoying a much more relaxing day than the previous, Britney Spears took her two little
boys, Sean Preston, 3, and Jayden James, 2, to FAO Schwarz for a little toy shopping on Wednesday (December 3).I know I have been lost in time for a while, I just stopped by to speak with Dr Who but realy December 3. This is Feb 2011 am I right? I got to stay out of the police phone box.


Browsing around the Big Apple store surrounded by her security team, the "Womanizer" songstress also brought parents Jamie and Lynne Spears along to join in on the fun.

Britney Spears looked super stylish yet casual as she rocked the French Connection Grey Melange "Davie Weave Coat" while shopping with her father and boys at FAO Schwartz on December 4th in NYC. Her youngest son, Jayden James, carried by one of her bodyguards, looked ever-so-adorable sporting the French Connection Kids leather " I am sure glad he got the kids leather. Hear in the poor section of Chicago We can't get the face groan up Pleather. You know how it goes,

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Pearl Thusi joins Phat Joe on 'Real Goboza'

OMG: Top 10 undefeated world record holders in athletics